Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Pardon My French!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know we are talking Pepe, but I have to go back to the beginning and say, Great Song!
    We have lots of talent here on the board!
    Cherie's gotta love that one!
    See ya later

  2. #22
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi CCfan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks a lot! C'est une sorte de Pepe' Le Pew song! It would be great if I could get the Pepster himself to sing it! His accent is so much better than mine ya know! LOL!
    Seriously though, thanks for the kind words Christina!
    Bonsoir!!!!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #23
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Pepe' Le Pew's top ten pick-up lines:

    10.Sweetheart, if I follow you home will you keep me?
    9.Not only am I good-looking, babydoll, I'm rich. Interested?
    8.You have a map, yes? I would like to use it since I keep getting lost in your eyes.
    7.I hope you know CPR, my darling, because you take my breath away.
    6.If I could arrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
    5.Pardon me ma cheri, I seem to have lost my phone number, May I borrow yours?
    4.Thee must be something wrong with my eyes, no?!I cannot seem to take them off of you.
    3.Coffee? Tea? Me?!
    2.You legs must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day
    1.Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk by again?

    More later folks,
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #24
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus~ that is so cool. LOL... - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks NYJ!
    Pepe' may stink but he's true to his character 24/7 and for that I respect him even as I plug my nose and run away! LOL!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #26
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    le pew is a classic but if we are talking about characters how about "FOGHORN LEGHORN & YOSEMINITE SAM"

  7. #27
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh yeah Gus~ I run the other way with a clothes pin on, LOL... And yes Charlie C. The great Foghorn-Leghorn and Yoseminite SAM. I love the episode with Sam when Bugs Bunny lites a match and throws it into the powder room and Sam is playing jacks acting as if he wasn't going to go and get the match and when he did POW,LOL. And Foghorn always tormenting that poor dog, the dog did get him back everytime for his actions. I still watch them, they still make me laugh, and that's what it's all about laughter [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    "That's all folks" - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ Porky stole that line from Pepe' IMO!
    Charlie I can just imagine Yosemite Sam with a heavy french accent! LOL!
    My favorite character (loved by oui french) is Jerry Lewis. Here is my favorite Jerry quote:
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] "People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented,wealthy, internationally famous genius." [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    His french accent is spot on too. Not a 'cartoon' character though!
    Howzabout Daffy Duck?
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #29
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Daffy and Bugs are just phenomanal. The kids today just can't appreciate the humour in those.

    Duck season, rabbit season...

    Oh bugs as the matador is a gem.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I know it's a little bit of a newer cartoon; but one of my favorite character's is in the Walt Disney Cartoon "Oliver and Company." The little Chihuaua Dog named Tito! I love his little voice. It's just the greatest little character! I like all the cartoons that everyone else has named also! Cartoons Rock!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic